Many Ways to Help MSCH Children
Donors and Volunteers Together Help Mountain States Children’s Home Succeed.
There are many, many ways our donors help our children:
- Appeal Gifts
- Automobile Donations
- Cash or check or use your credit card when you click the Donate Now Online button
- Change Cans (through business, individual, church, etc.)
- Christmas Gifts– During the months beginning in November through December we make available Christmas ideas for the children.
- Congregational Giving
- Endowment Funds
- Fund a Child – Help a child with their program expense and encouragement to success.
- In Kind (landscape material, concrete, house supplies, maintenance, etc.)
- Items that can be sold in auctions for funds or used in the homes
- Memorial and Honorariums
- Monthly Gifts – donations can be set up through your bank for direct deposit
- Monthly Gifts through the MSCH Calendar – each month has a reminder envelope for giving
- Planned Giving
- Sponsor a Cottage – Provide some of the needed support for a cottage family through encouragement and funding.
- Wish Lists – There are lists of current needs on the Website under Wish Lists for the campus school, each of the cottages, the counseling program and the farm.
- Other – Tell us your idea!
Volunteers Help MSCH Go!
There are over 300 volunteers that contribute their time and talent to this unique and special work. Check out our Volunteer page for more information. There are many opportunities to help around the MSCH campus or at the Mountain States Children’s Home Thrift Store.