If you can give of your time and talents, we have both ministry and volunteer opportunities. There are over 300 volunteers that contribute their time and talent to this unique and special work. There are many opportunities to help around the MSCH campus or at the Mountain States Children’s Home Thrift Store.
Volunteer On Campus
If you are interested in volunteering on campus, please contact Diane Mester, Events Coordinator. List in your email any specific areas you would like to help with or skills you would like to share.
Some of our volunteer needs include:
- Working in our food room – organizing, placing items on shelves, labeling items with expiration dates, removing expired items
- Assisting with mailings – stuffing envelopes, preparing items to mail
- Helping with events – Gala & Benefit Auction, Sporting Clay Tournament, set up, clean up, registration
- Maintenance – lawn or house maintenance
- Let us know if you have any other ideas!
Volunteer at the Thrift Store
Volunteers Needed! Want to help children in your community? Want to support a local nonprofit? Want to be involved in the community?
Our thrift store would not be possible without the generous help of people like you! In a retail environment, there are so many ways to volunteer your time and talents. Some of these opportunities include:
- Accepting donations
- Sorting clothing and Linens
- Sorting and categorizing books
- Merchandising our sales floor
- Testing electronics
- And much more
Please contact the MSCH Thrift Store if you can help!
Join a well-tenured ministry team providing a deeper level of care (Educational, Physical, Spiritual, & Emotional) following the model outlined in the Gospel of Luke
“AND JESUS GREW IN WISDOM AND STATURE, AND IN FAVOR WITH GOD AND MAN”Luke 2:52
- 100% Health Insurance for the family
- Retirement Match
- Assistance with Moving Expenses
- Opportunity to worship with a thriving, dynamic, local Church of Christ family
- MSCH Campus sits on a beautiful 155 acre property, 3 minutes outside of Longmont , Colorado
Learn about our current ministry openings on the Careers page.
If you have additional questions after reviewing the job description, please feel free reach out to Nick Mears, Executive Director.