Ways You Can Get Involved
Donors and volunteers together help Mountain States Children’s Home succeed. There are many, many ways our donors help our children.
The blue items in the list below are links to more information for that method of giving.
- Appeal Gifts
- Automobile Donations
- Scholarships for children to attend Longmont Christian High School
- Cash, Check or use your Credit Card
- Change Cans (through business, individual, church, etc.)
- Christmas Gifts – During the months beginning in November through December we make available Christmas ideas for the children
- Congregational Giving
- Endowment Funding
- Fund a Child – Help a child with their program expense and encouragement to success
- In Kind (landscape material, concrete, house supplies, maintenance, etc.)
- Items that can be sold for funds (in Benefit Auction, MSCH Thrift Store, etc.) or used in the homes
- Memorial and Honorariums
- Monthly Gifts – Donations can be set up through your bank for Direct Deposit
- Monthly Gifts through the MSCH Calendar – Each month has a reminder envelope for giving
- Mountain States Children’s Home Thrift Store
- Planned Giving
- Sponsor a House – Provide some of the needed support for a cottage family through encouragement and funding
- Wish Lists – Lists of current needs for the campus school, each of the houses, the counseling program and the farm.
Other – Tell us your idea!